So, I was looking through the volunteer section of craigslist today and came across a post entitled "In need of a lifelong companion". Sensing something amusing, I checked it. This is what I found.
"Hello I am a single mother seeking a man to be with me and my son for the rest of my life. I have come to the conclusion based on Aztec scriptures that on 6/14/15 the majority of the human race will be turned into zombies or some sort of alien mutant species. I am looking for a young attractive male who is willing to go through this transformation and consider transforming my son as well and together serve as my protection. My son will make a very good alien zombie mutant. He is 6 years old and likes monster trucks. He also loves to eat butter and Tabasco sandwhiches and watch Barbie movies. He has constant temper tantrums but I have been putting sleeping pills in his butter which has helped quite a bit. I also have 3 pit bulls and if at all possible I would like them to be mutants too. I am in the process of zombie proofing my home and if you would like the privalige of meeting me and my son and my dogs and my snake (who I don't think could become a mutant because I think he would hurt me I don't trust him) be aware that once you enter my home you will not be able to leave for another 5 years 3 months and 26 days. I cannot meet you elseware due to the fact that I am afraid of trees and rocks. (not all rocks just brown or tan ones)
Please reply if you are interested
Also, I have many guns so I am fully prepared to shoot you if you turn on me.
Thank you"
Here's to the zombie free years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay...don't make fun of people and their religious beliefs !(Ha Ha) This is a hoot. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness, is that for real?? At first I thought it was going to be a cute and endearing note from a woman looking for a more fulfilling life... definitely was not expecting zombies!! I hope she finds what she's looking for, but I must admit I feel sorry for her son :)
That is FREAKING AWESOME! Lol! I would totally look her up and date her if I were a dude. ;) Way to get her personality, and a lot of actual, relevent information, out there in a really quirky way. :D
wv: Physt. What you make when you're pheeling very phrustrated. ;)
Post a Comment