Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Spirit of the Season

Some mornings I like to do my personal study online. Today, as I was looking at lds.org, I found a link to this site.It's a site dedicated to the real meaning of Christmas, and I thought you might enjoy it.


Sunday night was my Church's annual Christmas devotional. The Prophet and his counselors spoke, and I was filled with a renewed desire to know my Savior. This year for Christmas, I am on a personal mission to strengthen my faith in Him. I encourage you to join me. I know that "unto us, a child [was] born, unto us a Son [was] given", and because of that, there is always hope.

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Figgins said...

Totally random but I am jealous that you guys can combine names and have it be cute like brelsey. We just get javid (or jave) and dill. Lame-o!

Kelsey said...

I like dill.