Thankfully, Conference was a relief. I received a lot of help today from the prophets and apostles. Going through times like these in my life make me realize how much we need the Church to help us find our Savior and stay strong in our testimonies. Oh, how I love the gospel!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Houses are a racket!!
Well, we were supposed to close on our house on Wednesday. We didn't. Hopefully we will this week. I need to get out of my parents' house - badly. My mom and dad separated this week, and I spent most of my time alone in their house this week because I've been sick. Needless to say, it hasn't contributed to my being able to deal with their separation constructively or rationally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry. I know things will get better. I hope you guys can close on the house this week! Thinking of you.
~Jill~
Post a Comment