Hey everybody! We've given in and joined the blogiverse. I've kind of resisted it for a while (I'm not even sure Kelsey has bought into it yet...), but what with siblings starting their blogs and all, I decided it's time. I have no idea how often we'll update, but it seems like a good way of keeping people updated and posting photos of what we're doing. Basically, I like seeing other people's blogs and think people might like seeing ours. We'll see...
Brent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like it because it's an update where I can just blab about whatever . . . that's what blogs are for, right? So this is what I plan to do instead of email . . . mostly. Yeah! We're all bloggers!
Thanks for starting a blog too. I was so afraid I'd be the only one in the family. Lemmings are good in this case.
We would love to see your updates from time to time. Hope you guys are doing well and still so much in love! Aunt Di My blog is dislittlecorner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment