
So, my sister-in-law Tanya tagged me in this game, and it seemed like fun to me. Unfortunately, there weren't ten photos in the first folder I opened. So I just counted the first ten photos of all of them and this is what I came up with. This picture was taken long before Brent and I were married, so I'll need his help in explaining.
- Kelsey
So, I'm not entirely sure of the entire story on this, but as I recall, I was having some serious Minnesota withdrawals/MN-envy, and Craig sent me this picture to assuage/amplify my condition. It's a picture of the Ice Palace that was built for the St. Paul Winter Carnival several years ago. That's about all I can tell you...
- Brent
So. . . this is how you play:
1. Open your pictures and open the very first folder.
2. Go to the 10th photo in that folder.
3. Post the photo and write the explanation of it.
4. Tag five more people.
We tag - Andrea Freeman, Katrina Riley, Andrea Teague, Nadine Sundblom, and Michelle Crowley. If anyone else wants to be tagged, just post a comment and tell me you've been self-tagged so I can see your pictures. Cheers!
3 comments:
Thanks for playing this game. I guess I started all this, but it has been really fun. Hope you guys are going to MN for the wedding. Then you will not be having so much MN-envy! Love ya.
Great picture--worthy of MN envy.
Hehe, how did I know I'd get tagged?
Post a Comment